The Stone Arabia churches are a pair of 18th-century churches standing side by side in a small rural hamlet: The Dutch Reformed Church, a stone structure, erected in 1788, and Trinity Lutheran Church, constructed of wood, built in 1792. An 18th century burial ground lies a short distance from the churches. Colonel Brown’s Cemetery is the 18th-century burial site of Colonel Brown and others who lost their lives in the Revolutionary War Battle of Stone Arabia. The Reformed Dutch Church of Stone Arabia was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1977 and the Trinity Lutheran Church in 2005. Call to confirm Hours.