Saint Stanislaus is an historic Roman Catholic church complex consisting of the church (1897), St. Stanislaus School (1906), convent (1934) and rectory (1940). The church is a “T” shaped brick building on a foundation of cut limestone. A transept was added in 1912. It features an engaged bell tower with pyramidal roof and finials. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1999.
42, 46, 50 Cornell Street; 73 Reid Street, Amsterdam