The Saint Johnsville Community House includes village offices located in the 1869 Italianate high-Victorian Bates-Englehardt Mansion. With Austrian crystal chandeliers and original period rooms, a brick solarium was added in 1916 and enlarged and converted to an auditorium in 1934. The original Italianate style flat roof with cupola was replaced in 1916 with a Georgian style roof. The front entrance features a Colonial Revival style porch added in 1909. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1989. Open week days 8AM-4PM.
16 Washington St., St. Johnsville